Summer, where for art thou? (8/31)

March 19, 2015

It's March, it's that time of year when the weather cant make up its mind what exactly it is doing. Is it raining? It is sunny? Is it snowy? You'll never know... but what I do know is; I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!


What I wouldn't give for it to be summer! Long days, trips to the beach and relaxing days with a book are all I have been dreaming of. I long to wear shorts and flouncy summer dresses without having to shove a thick jumper or a pair of socks on to stop me freezing to death! Sandals, ballet pumps, trainers, I'll take anything over fleecy boots... and let's not mention the winter coat that I can't wait to forgo in place of my leather jacket! I miss the sun! Stop the wind and the rain and bring on the long days and warm nights where I stay up late reading/watching movies/ listening to new music/ anything at all! I live to learn new things, travel further and meet new people - who wants to do that in the wind and the snow when you can do everything in summer? It's filled with possibility, for a limited time you are in limbo between education and holiday, work and play, who you are and who you want to be. You can be anything!

This is a message to the seasons; please bring back summer, we are waiting...

Lottie :)

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments