Blogmas Day Seven - My Christmas Playlist

December 07, 2015

I think it's a rule of Christmas that you have cheesy Christmas songs playing every hour of the day. There are so many great, classic songs that sometimes it's hard to choose which one to play first, and that's where the magic of a Christmas playlist comes in. These songs practically make Christmas, and everyone loves to dance and sing to them, with that in mind here is my Christmas playlist...




Literal God of Christmas
First of all, there's the Christmas God that is Michael Buble... it wouldn't be Christmas without his Christmas album and it's been on repeat since mid November in our flat! 















Next, the most over played but most loved song (whether you like to admit it or not) - All I want for Christmas is You. Guaranteed to make everyone sing and dance and really gets you into that Christmas mood.















As I said in my Christmas Tag post, this is one of my favourite Christmas songs, and is right at the top of my playlist. I love it! 















Some other Christmas bangers:
Step into Christmas - Elton John
I believe in Father Christmas - Greg Lake
Do they know it's Christmas? - Band Aid
I wish it could be Christmas everyday - Wizzard 
Stop the Cavalry - Jona Lewie 


 photo 8cc3c5da-bb9d-4f6e-a958-214c79fcc8bb_zps2d899653.png  photo 8a53bf3b-e055-4bab-be06-30559d3f8d54_zps8c5f80d5.png  photo fbbbf2f7-086c-413b-9989-0edfa5e4b3ec_zps30839ce2.png

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments