Batteries not included (28/31)

April 09, 2015

The time has come where my 'Chuck Norris badass genes' have kicked in and I have accepted my fate as future awesome person by blogging with low battery... (Dun dun duuuun) 


I know totally badass right? I mean you never know when my battery might suddenly run out, I'm living life on the edge. I play by my own rules. I am the master of my own destiny. I laugh in the face of danger (or this case a low battery) and I blog. I am not the blogger this world needs, I am the blogger it deserves (is that right? I don't think that was right?) basically I am the Batman (still prefer Iron Man but he didn't work with this analogy) of blogging. I made the ultimate sacrifice. Any technophile (yeah, I use big words now) will understand my frantic typing as I sit here and try to blog before my iPod dies. I probably should have blogged on my laptop but I had already turned it off and I was waaaaay too lazy to reboot it, so here I am. Whoopsy. I mean who knows how much time I have le-










Ha ha gotcha, but seriously kids DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!! Leave it to the professionals. 


Lottie :)

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments