WHAT TIME IS IT? Summer Time!

June 10, 2015

You know when you are so close to something you can almost touch it and it gets annoying when you can't reach it? Well that's how I feel about summer...


I have my last exam tomorrow and then I am free from college for the summer, but this week has seemed to drag by because I literally cannot wait until I get to lounge around and read Pride and Prejudice all day! The weather is picking up and I am itching to be able to go out with my friends and not have to worry about college the day after! Also, I really really really want the weather to get warmer (which, knowing England will be a temperature rise of 1 degree!) because I found a really cute summer dress I've never worn and I REALLY WANT TO WEAR IT! Also, with my exams done and out of the way I get to blog more because my time won't be spent trying to cram notes into my head, which is a win-win for everyone because I get to eat, sleep and blog whenever I want and you get more regular updates (hopefully) YAY!

Anyways, I should probably return to revising... but yeah, thanks for reading!
Lottie :)

P.S. I have just realised what I feel like... you know that scene on High School Musical where they are all chanting "Summer, summer, summer" and waiting for the bell to ring? Well that's me, I only hope I can do a song and dance after my exam, let's be real here, Troy Bolton brought the moves!

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments