2015 in Review

December 31, 2015

2015 was a mixed year for me, full of ups and downs, rights and wrongs and most definitely change... a whole lotta change. I can't believe how fast this year has gone, it feels like only two minutes since my birthday in February and here I am, closer to being 19 than I am to my 18th birthday. I guess you can say a lot has changed through the course of this year, but that's the point of time and progression - if everything remained the same life would be pretty boring and soon enough, the people you know and love would become one dimensional and fake. 


This time last year I had just sent off my UCAS application, still debating whether higher education was the right thing for me or if I should take another route; a year on, I've moved into Uni halls of residence, away from my family for the first time and I've tasted independence and I love it. It's taken some time to get used to, the way of life is completely different to that of home, but I'm so happy I stuck with it. I love my course and I couldn't imagine not being at university. 


I love this quote (Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling)

I've learnt a lot about myself over the course of this year. I'm stronger than I give myself credit for and that's taken me a long time to recognize in myself, I've had to overcome some barriers but I feel better for attempting to climb the mountain, than letting it defeat me completely. However, I've still got some way to go, which I'm aiming to challenge next year. 

I really want to develop my blog over the course of the next year, I have so many ideas and I'm hoping to put them into fluition so watch this space. I know I'm not the best at making my posts regular, I shall try to work on that but I created this blog as a space for me to have fun writing so I don't feel tied down to any regularity. I write blog posts as and when they come to me which is something I love about blogging, it fits around my crazy student lifestyle which is probably why I've not been too regular with writing posts haha! 


I hope the new year brings you all of this and more
So here's so a great new year, I hope you all have a good one and I'll see you on the other side.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Lottie :)





Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments