The First Day of Blogmas - The Christmas Tag

December 01, 2015

Hello!

Since it is December 1st, and therefore officially Christmas, I thought I would attempt to blog every day in the lead up to the big day and introduce for the first time on this blog, BLOGMAS! Get ready for a fun-filled month of all things Christmassy (because, let's face it, I am a giant child when it gets to this time of year) - I'm hoping to post recipies, tags and posts about my life as well as other festive things I think up at the time... So here is Blogmas day one, The Christmas Tag


1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
There's too many to choose from! But I guess 'I love them all' isn't going to cut it here so I guess it'll have to be one of these:

The Pogues ft Kirsty McCall - Fairytale of New York



This is also my mum's favourite Christmas song and I grew up listening to the drunken, dulcet tones of the Pogues :)

Michael Buble - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)



Because who doesn't love a bit of Michael Buble during the Christmas period?

2. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Umm... let's see how this goes:
Dasher, Prancer, Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Someone, Vixen and RUDOLPH!!
Who have I missed out? Dave? Fred?
Oh! Dancer... whoops

3. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes! I remember one Christmas it snowed the night before and we made snowmen - it was brilliant!

4. Where do you usually spend you Christmas?
At home usually, my family come around and we eat food, exchange gifts and fall asleep during the Christmas movie... it's great!

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Not usually, but does opening your advent calendar count?

6. What is you all-time favourite Christmas food/sweet treat? 
There's waaay too many to count but I think I have to go with After Eight mints, I can't get enough of them at Christmas! 

7. What would be your dream place to visit for the Christmas period?
PARIS! I went there three years ago and I really want to go again, also Disneyland at Christmas is the thing dreams are made of...
Who wouldn't want to spend Christmas here?
(Not my photo)

8. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
This depends, is the present square? No... then probably not...

9. Most memorable Christmas moment?
Christmas 2012, we went on a school trip to Disneyland Paris and we were stood waiting for the parade to start when it started snowing. It was literally the most magical moment - Plus who doesn't want to be in Disneyland at Christmas?

10. What makes Christmas special for you?
Everyone seems a lot nicer at Christmas, there's a sense of community which isn't there throughout the rest of the year, it's really lovely to see people care for one another! 
Plus, it's always fun watching the adults get as excited as the children!  

 photo 8cc3c5da-bb9d-4f6e-a958-214c79fcc8bb_zps2d899653.png  photo 8a53bf3b-e055-4bab-be06-30559d3f8d54_zps8c5f80d5.png  photo fbbbf2f7-086c-413b-9989-0edfa5e4b3ec_zps30839ce2.png

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments