My 2016 Resolutions

January 08, 2016

I can't believe we are a week into 2016! It feels like 2 minutes ago since I was stuffing my face with Turkey and now I've just finished my first essay of the year (and when I say 'just finished' I mean like 10 minutes, pyjamas and chocolate later) But I've been thinking about New Year's resolutions and how I can apply them to my blog.


Usually I'm not one for New Year's resolutions, the thought of having to stick to something for a whole year usually puts me off making them but I thought it would be a good idea to have some goals for my blog. 

Since I have been at university I have less time to blog than I did previously, which I'm not really complaining about since there's so much to take in at university - especially in the first few months! But I want to become a bit more regular at posting since I know I can be a bit irregular. At first I thought about posting once a week but I knew I would forget and/or my posts would lose quality so, for the time being, I shall try to post at least twice a month. This may be more or less, but for now you can count on 2 posts a month.


Another one of my goals is to have a wider range of topics. I would like to become a blog with more than 'lifestyle' or 'reviews', I want there to be something for everyone. I know this will  likely take more than a year to achieve, but my aim is to at least begin building up my topics on here this year.


So, that's my list of New Year's resolutions, here's to a happy New Year and let's see what the future holds for 'Hello I'm Lottie'

Also, just before I go, I would like to add that I have created a Facebook Page where I will be sharing posts and all things blog related so if you want to see anything on my blog, please don't hesitate to let me know! :) 

Lottie :)

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments